A roof inspection provides the insight into problem spots and vulnerable areas on your roof. And many roofing company’s offer this service for free. Some roofing companies may include images of the problem areas when they find them. Always ask for details about any areas they feel need to be fixed. Some common problem areas include:
- Missing, broken or loose shingles
- Curled or split shingles or tiles
- Shingle granules in gutters
- Sagging between rafters or ridges
- Rusty metal where the house and the roof meet
- Corroded, missing or loose flashing
Many roofing company’s offer free roof inspections to help determine if your roof needs repaired or replaced. A proper roof inspection will answer this question. They will:
- Do a structure check making sure that your roof is structurally intact.
- Check the materials including the gutters, shingles and other roofing components.
- Check walls and ceilings inside the home.
During a free roof inspection, the roof company will come out and inspect your roof for damage, provide a full statement of work and include the cost of the work. During this time, they will ask you about the timeline and dates that will work with your schedule.
Make sure your roofing company is properly insured and licensed. And that they provide quality and trustworthy roofing services and are up to date on the latest technology, practices and ensure that your roof will be installed by experts.
If you need a reputable roofing contractor to provide you with a free roof inspection, call Down Under Roofing. Our team at Down Under Roofing is dedicated to providing great results. We treat you with respect by offering honest and fair pricing that will fit most budgets. Contact our team today to see how we can help you with your roofing needs.