When you are choosing a roofing contractor, you want to make sure you are choosing the right one. With all the options in Kansas City, how do you choose?
- Check the reviews online. Google, Better Business Bureau and Facebook are good for online resources to use. When reading through the reviews, make sure you look at the date in which they were posted and try to stay within the last six months.
- Stay with a local roofing contractor. It’s best to narrow your search to just the roofing contractors in Kansas City. After a big storm, non-local companies will often come into town, get a down payment and leave town.
- Get bids from multiple roofing contractors. If one roofing contractor says you need a new roof, but two others say it can be repaired, it’s safe to bet that you don’t need a new roof. Plus, you’ll have bids to compare for pricing.
- Quality over price. Make sure that you understand, with a low bid, you get cheaper quality materials. Your roof is an important part of your home and a big investment. Make sure quality products are used.
- Ask for references. Ask for local addresses and home owners who have used them in the past. Being able to see the quality of work and speak to those who have gone through the process of a repair are great ways to verify a good job.
Make sure you do your research and take your time in making a decision. Your roof is a very important part of your home. It’s best to find the right roofing contractor that will work with you and your budget while still using quality products.
If you need a roof replacement or repair, call Down Under Roofing today. We are local to Kansas City, and have experience working with insurance companies. Down Under Roofing has a proven track record and is licensed and insured. Contact the team today to see how we can help you with your roofing needs.