Since roof inspections are recommended by the National Roofing Contractors Association, many roofing company’s offer a free roof inspection. One roof inspection is highly recommended, at least one a year. After six months from the first inspection, if you can’t get second one in the same year, many experts recommend that you do a thorough walk around to make sure there aren’t any obvious signs of damage after major storms, downpours or extreme weather.
The top 10 reasons to get a free roof inspection are:
- It will catch repairs or a full replacement before your warranty date expires.
- Minor roof problems may become bigger problems if not caught early…leading to major costs to repair or replace the roof.
- Will detect leaks that are not visible to the eye.
- Make sure that your roof is properly draining.
- Will not only inspect your roof, but your gutters as well to make sure they are properly working.
- Provide you with a report that allows you to see and understand how your roof holds up under your community conditions considering heat, cold, rain, winds and hail.
- They will be able to track how your roof holds up year after year and identify the wear and tear of shingles and elements around entry points.
- It will expose fire hazards from branches and animal nesting.
- Will identify moss and other vegetation that can slowly weaken the integrity of your home’s roof.
- As a homeowner, it will give you peace of mind knowing that your roof, is in good working condition.
An expert roofing company can spot a minor repair early with a free roof inspection, before that a minor repair becomes a major problem down the road.
If you need a reputable roofing contractor to provide you with a free roof inspection, call Down Under Roofing. Our team at Down Under Roofing is dedicated to providing great results. We treat you with respect by offering honest and fair pricing that will fit most budgets. Contact our team today to see how we can help you with your roofing needs.